We are excited to announce that starting May 17th, 2021 we will be opening for limited scheduled in-person visits, curbside service will still be available to clients who prefer it. We thank you for your continued patience as we navigate through these new protocols.
If you have a scheduled in person exam please note the following:
- When you arrive, call or text us at 636-227-7387 and we will get you checked in, the receptionist will instruct you on further.
- Only one person will be allowed into the building during your pet’s exam.
- The receptionist will check your temperature and ask you to sanitize your hands prior to entering the exam room.
- Wear your face mask properly at all times during your appointment.
- Remain in your exam room for the duration of the exam and check out.
- If you are feeling sick with respiratory symptoms, have traveled to a high risk area in the past 14 days or have been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, please call ahead and we will discuss options for you and your pet.
- Rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between appointments.
OUR LOBBY IS STILL CLOSED. Curbside service will continue for nail trims, drop offs, and other technician appointments. This means you will wait in your vehicle while your pet receives treatment, then we will bring your pet back out to you. Please make sure your pet is properly restrained in the car with a leash or kennel and when we are ready for you please meet your technician outside of the car with your pet. The medical staff may need to reach you during the curbside appointment. Please be ready to answer your phone, even if the number does not look familiar, as we may be trying to reach you about your pet’s care. If you are a curbside appointment, please park as close to the front door as possible and do not leave unless approved by a staff member.
IF YOU ARE PICKING UP FOOD OR MEDICATION, call or text us and someone will bring the food or medication out to you. If you are planning to pick up food or medication, we can take your payment over the phone prior to your arrival to reduce your wait time. If you are dropping off samples, we will come to your car to retrieve them.
We appreciate your patience and thank you for your continued support during this time. We know how stressful it is on a normal day to bring your pet to the vet, and these COVID protocols sometimes seem to make it more frustrating than we’d like. We promise we are doing everything we can to keep our staff safe and keep our hospital open for our patients and clients. From our family to yours, please be safe and take all precautions to stay healthy. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Wallach and the Staff of Town & Country Veterinary Hospital